Thursday, April 22, 2010

Purple Pots


I can hardly stand it... Le Creuset has come out with purple pots!!! I am obsessed with enamel over cast iron cookware. Combine that with my love of purple and this could be a serious situation.
Now, I had a hard time convincing my DH to get my made in China cast iron Dutch oven. However, he did change his tune when he tasted the artisan bread and the beef bourguignon that came out of it, so maybe... but $200 for a glorified frying pan, or excusez moi, a Braiser, I think would be stretching it. I have a better chance of going to Paris for the weekend.
Just think of the fantastic food that would come out of my Braiser. Delectable sauteed veggies, melt in your mouth short ribs, or even coq au vin. Ah yes, I can dream. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment